I am already doing some online marketing, why should I consider PPC?
Last Updated 2 years ago
Here are five reasons you might want to add it to your online strategy:
- It’s extremely targeted. You can choose precisely who to show your ads to based on location, keywords, interests, age, gender, language, and even the type of device used. This allows you to advertise your goods and services directly to the people who are most likely to be interested in what you’re offering.
- It allows you to re-target previous visitors. Ever noticed that when you click on some ads, an add for that product or company shows up everywhere you go for a time after that? That's re-targeting at work. On average, out of every 100 people that visit a website, only two will convert into customers. That means 98 percent of initial traffic goes to waste. Re-targeting allows advertisers to remind people who left the site without making a purchase to come back and see what they’re missing.
- It’s cost effective. That’s because you only pay a fee is when your ad is actually clicked. When you consider the fact that the top three advertising spots on a search results page get 46 percent of the clicks, the odds are in your favor. PPC allows your business to be at the top of the search results page, even above the organic results.
- It’s trackable. This means you can monitor how your ads are performing and adjust them if you’re not getting as many clicks as you’d like. And you always know which ads are actually driving sales and helping your business and which ones aren’t.
- It’s fast. While ranking high in organic search results is important, it takes time to get there. But with PPC? You can put a new ad up and start seeing results in a matter of days, if not hours.
So if you’re looking to immediately attract more traffic to your site and boost sales, give PPC some serious thought. In the end, the greatest benefit PPC has to offer is that it helps get your website the attention it deserves from the people who will appreciate it most.